This program will be geared towards general health and fitness for children 4-12 years old, who like to play, learn new skills, and socialize. Training will include different games/activities related to the following:
- Listening Skills
- Social Skills
- Most of all, this will be a FUN and MUCH NEEDED positive impact on our children!
*Schedule due to change weekly
- Friday 8-9
- Saturday 9:15-10:15
- Sunday 8-9
- Monday 9:15-10:15
Class is 1 hour, but we will start to head off the beach at 10am for the 9:15 classes
- Please check the Mindbody schedule for updates.
- Classes will take place unless it’s downpouring or lightening.
- All parents must check kids in at the reception desk and sign waivers. The group will walk up together with the instructor.
- There is a chaperone along with the instructor present for all classes.
- Parents welcome to stay and watch or take a class at Black Sheep!
- All classes are held on the beach at 111th Street
- Child should come wearing sunscreen, hat, etc. No food allowed. Please bring water.
- Kid’s Boot Camp 5 Pack (5 sessions) $100
- Kid’s Boot Camp 10 Pack (10 sessions) $180
- Kid’s Boot Camp 20 Pack (20 sessions) $300
- Kid’s Boot Camp Drop in $24
Instructor Frank Kellogg
- Certified Level II Fitness Trainer through AAAI-ISMA
- Specializing in Youth Fitness through American Council of Exercise (ACE)
- Certified Program Design Specialist (National Sports Performance Association)
- Certified Speed & Agility Coach (National Sports Performance Association)
- Fitness Coach from Trident Fitness & Performance (1.5 years)
- Kid’s martial arts instructor (2nd degree black belt)