Black Sheep Goes Abroad!
A Belizean Fitness Retreat
March 5-12, 2020
Ahhhh BELIZE! A quaint Country nestled in between Mexico and Guatamala. This perfect Caribbean Paradise is home to the only English Speaking Central American Country that vibes a perfect blend of ancient Mayan Culture with that of the more modern Rastafari. The people are kind and loving yet funny as hell! The food is succulent and flavorful. The turquoise waters are like floating in an Ocean of pure bliss, and the environment – oh the environment – is one where our daily engagements are heightened by the sounds of the ocean waves, the warmth of the salty air and the crystal-clear reflections of the Caribbean Sea! Belize is also home to the LARGEST contiguous reef system in the world and is among the most famous snorkeling and scuba destinations on the Planet!!
On this incredible trip you will find the perfect combination of activities to jump start a healthy and FUN lifestyle! Start your mornings with signature Black Sheep fitness classes and fill the rest of your days with fun community to enliven the soul, chill downtime to reset and reconnect, all with the perfect amount of tourism mixed in to heighten your experience and add on to the inspiration of this life!
Included in your retreat:
- Transfer both ways between international airport & resort (hopper plane & car ride from Belize City to the Beach Resort!)
- Accommodations at the breathtaking beachfront boutique Hotel – Villa Varano in Hopkins Beach Belize (the ENTIRE HOTEL is ours!)
- All meals except for 1 lunch & 1 dinner, which will be enjoyed off-resort at a few delicious local restaurants in town.
- A boat & snorkel adventure to a private Island Caye complete with a beach BBQ!
- A private boat ride to captivating night snorkel to witness the nighttime magic under the sea and then a dip in one of the world’s only Bioluminescent Bays!
- Tubing through ancient Mayan caves!
- Invigorating beachfront fitness classes
- Relaxing deep release stretch sessions and meditations under the stars
- Inspiring Live & local Drumming of the Garifuna Indigenous Tribe.
- And, most importantly, new friends and memories to last a lifetime!